How to find out how much storage is being used on your Mac by all your applications, photos, music and more.
- Click on the Apple (top left hand corner of the screen)
- Then About This Mac
- and More Info
- then click on Storage and you will see how much storage is being used.
iTunes - adding particular songs to iTunes from a CD (not the whole CD).
- Open iTunes.
- Insert your audio CD into your computer.
- Click on the CD name in the Source list. (This shows a list of songs on that CD).
- Uncheck any songs you don't want to import to iTunes.
- Click "Import CD".
- iTunes will now copy the selected songs from the CD to your iTunes library.
- Once all the songs are imported, click "Eject Disc".
Lifehacker and Mashable are useful if you are looking for new apps, information and reviews.
iTunes gift cards on sale - stay updated on which shops have iTunes cards on sale.
World Radio - listen to AM and FM from all over the world. Well worth the $10!
Apple ID visit here for info on setting up your Apple ID which is used for iTunes and iCloud.